· 201-967-2928 ·
516 River Road. New Milford, NJ 07646
- Water only allowed in dance rooms.
- No street shoes allowed in dance rooms.
- Students will be placed in classes where they are best suited for their age and ability. Dancing ability and years dancing do not always go hand in hand. Friends will only be placed in the same class if they are on the same level or they remain in the level best suited for the student with the lesser dance experience.
- Students are expected to have their own accident and medical insurance. The instructors of Dance Dimensions will follow all safety procedures and will be held harmless from liability or claims resulting from participation in this program.
- Please label all personal belongings.
- Please call if your child will be absent.
HEALTH RELEASE FORM:
Please use the link to view our Health Release Form.
We will have special visiting days for parents to observe class. These days will be posted in the studio and on the website Calendar page.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CLOSINGS:
- Our calendar guarantees each student 30 classes for the season. The 3 additional weeks on our calendar allow for snow days or unforeseen closings which will not need to be made up.
- Due to restricted class sizes for the 2021-2022 dance season, all make-up classes must be approved in advance. Please call the office to schedule your make-up class. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes.
- In case of snow - please call the studio or check our website. Generally we close if the schools are closed, but if the roads are cleared by afternoon we will then open.
- If the studio is forced to close down as a result of a State of Emergency or Public Health Emergency pursuant to any order by any Federal, State or Local authority, the classes will be converted from in studio classes to virtual classes by an online platform such as Zoom. If this occurs, no refunds or credits will be given as classes will continue to be offered.